Mark Fussell and Yaron Schneider are co-founders of Diagrid and co-creators of the Dapr CNCF project. They secured $24 million in funding led by Norwest and Amplify. Their angel investors are some of the most prominent names in cloud: Microsoft Azure CTO Mark Russinovich, Kubernetes co-founder Joe Beda, Envoy creator Matt Klein, Buoyant CEO William Morgan, former Atlassian CTO Sri Viswanath and former Heroku CEO Adam Gross.
Mark and Yaron wanted TechCrunch above anything else. We worked through Fredric Lardinois’ holiday schedule to time the announcement while also getting GeekWire, SiliconAngle, and more.
- October 12, 2022 / TechCrunch: With $24.2M in Funding, Diagrid Launches its Fully Managed Dapr Service for Kubernetes
- …and many more
- October 12, 2022 / Daily Crunch: Daily Crunch
- October 12, 2022 / GeekWire: Kubernetes Co-Founder, Microsoft Azure CTO Invest in New Seattle Startup Diagrid
- Cyber News
- …and more
- October 12, 2022 / SiliconANGLE: Diagrid Launches with Fully Managed Dapr Platform, $20M in New Funding
- October 13, 2022 / Fortune: Term Sheet
- October 12, 2022 / Amplify Partners: Our Investment in Diagrid
- October 12, 2022 / Puget Sound Business Journal: Seattle Startup Diagrid Emerges from Stealth with $24M
- October 12, 2022 / BuiltIn: Diagrid Launches with $24.2M to Help Developers Operate Cloud Systems
- October 13, 2022 / EnterpriseTalk: Diagrid Launches Its Fully Managed Dapr Service for Kubernetes