Debo Ray and Rob Fletcher are cofounders of DevZero, and most recently worked together on Uber’s infrastructure and security teams. They also have extensive experience developing advanced DevOps tools for Meta, Twilio and Carta.
Debo and Rob are intimately familiar with the advantages that strong internal developer tooling offers, as the number of microservices has skyrocketed over the past few years. But these tools are limited to major enterprises, so they developed DevZero’s Developer Environment Platform, which empowers all devs to ship their applications faster by writing and testing code in environments that are exactly like production.
Debo and Rob approached Owen Media looking for press exposure for their platform launch. We coupled the announcement with a $26M Seed & Series A funding round, and secured coverage in TechCrunch, GeekWire, SiliconANGLE and more:
- January 25, 2023 / Fortune: Term Sheet
- January 25, 2023 / FINSMEs: DevZero Raises $26M in Seed And Series A Funding
- January 25, 2023 / The Wall Street Journal (VC Pro Newsletter): New Money
- January 25, 2023 / Fika Ventures: Why We Invested in DevZero
- January 24, 2023 / TechCrunch: DevZero Speeds Up Programmer Tasks by Shifting Developer Tools to Cloud
- January 24, 2023 / GeekWire: Former Uber Engineers Raise $26M for DevOps Startup DevZero
- January 24, 2023 / Puget Sound Business Journal: Former Uber Engineers Launch Developer Tool DevZero with $26M in Funding
- January 24, 2023 / SiliconANGLE: DevZero Lands $26M Funding to Bridge Divide Between Development and Production Environments
- January 24, 2023 / BuiltIn: With $26M in Funding, DevZero Launches Cloud Coding Platform
- January 24, 2023 / Tech Startups: DevZero Launches with $26M in Seed & Series A Funding to Enable Software Developers to Code in the Cloud